- Active length: 16cm total length: 29cm
- Active length: 22cm total length: 26cm
- Active length: 39cm total length: 49cm
- Active length: 64cm total length: 75cm
- Active length: 78cm total length: 92cm
- Active length: 101cm total length: 110cm
Hariki is a pair of wooden frames with needles to hold the cloth vertically. Each Hariki is handmade by craftsmen. To keep a long piece of fabric horizontal, it is stretched and hung, followed by Shinshi. Stretching and hanging the fabric is a traditional process in stencil dyeing.
・If the fabric is too small to hang, they might not use it.
・Not include hanging ropes.
・The needles are made of stainless steel.
・They are also called "Harite."
・They might be out of stock because they are handmade items.
・If you have any questions, please contact us before ordering.
・You can learn how to use this item at the Hikizome workshop.